Phoenix Heating, AC Repair & Installation
Searching for affordable heating solutions that make sense? Hunting for the leader in Phoenix, AC Heating, AC Repair and Installation? Call (623) 499-9794! It’s our pleasure not only to serve you, but to provide you with great value too. Click here to view our current online sales and coupons.
Given the heat that residents in Phoenix, AZ experience in the summer months, the blast of a cool air conditioner when you come in from outside is a must. By the same token, comfort by way of an efficient heating system when the temperature dips. You can count on us to keep your comfort systems running smoothly. We’ll fix your problem quickly and help advise you on how to avoid problems in the future.
Curious to see what others in your Phoenix, AZ community are saying about our stellar service? Click here to read our recent reviews from your friends and neighbors.
Full Service for You
As the premier heating, AC repair and installation specialists in the area, we are pleased to offer you a wide range of residential and commercial services for your home or office comfort systems.
- Air Conditioner broken? We can fix it!
- Top of the line comfort systems
- Service coverage for all makes and models of air conditioners and heat pumps
- Provide preventative maintenance with spring and fall tune-ups
- Duct cleaning and repair work
- Efficiency upgrades. Make your heating/cooling system energy efficient
We’ll be there to help in a hurry, but here are some preventative maintenance tips to help keep your air conditioner running smoothly in the meantime.
- Change the filter regularly. Dirty filters mean less efficiency for your unit. Either replace with a brand new filter or clean the one you have.
- Use a timer. Are you out of the house all day? There is no need to have your air conditioning or your heat running at full blast while you are out. Set the temperature up and then have it regulate on a timer before you come home. You’ll save on your energy bills and prolong the life of your system.
- Make sure that your compressor is free of debris where it is located. You don’t want your compressor boxed into an area with debris and other stuff blocking its air flow. That will just mean that your unit has to work harder, run the risk of damage and cost you more in energy bills.
Heater Replacement and Installation
If your heater cannot be repaired, don’t despair. We’ll help you select the one that best suits your needs and install it for you-worry-free! We make sure you get the right size and the proper efficiency features, based on your needs.
Top shelf service by a reputable Metro-Phoenix who cares about your families’ or employees’ comfort- this is what you can expect when you hire 1800plumbing Plumbing and Air Conditioning in Phoenix, AZ and surrounding area. Call us at (623) 499-9794!